Well, wasn't that just a whole lot of way too many interesting times.
- Ran for secretary in the LUV elections.
- Went to emergency at St Vincents with severe stomach pains.
- Server died, ordered rebuild, and restored from backup. Ordered new server for migration early next week.
- Found hacker in freshly rebuilt server, running paypal phishing scam site. Cleaned up. Sighed. Hacker back, turned server off, waiting for new hardware.
- Went to emergency at RHM with severe stomach pains.
- Won election.
- Had gastroscopy.
- Sat around twiddling thumbs waiting for new server hardware (and on drugs ;-)
- Rebuilt new virtualised hosting system, moved all services.
... and that's where we're at now. (The pain is caused by damaged stomach lining, got meds now, which help - yay).